Soulbound Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bandit Application Format

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizza Man

Pizza Man

Bandit Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Bandit Application Format   Bandit Application Format I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:58 pm

*You walk through the station, and a man in a thick cloak beckons you down a dark alley. You cautiously look around, then follow. At the end of the alley, there's a table, he sits down and says:
"Boy,you want to get out of this craphole? Make some money?"
*You nod
"I'm part of a group called The Bandits. We're the tough-guys of the metro. If you don't obey what we do, we take your stuff, and occasionally your life."
*He hands you a piece of paper and says:
"Fill in this information, and return it to me before noon, tomorrow."
*He waves you off, and as you walk away, you see him wave another person in.

OOC Information

Name in Steam Friends: (This should be the e-mail or name used to add you to Steam)

SteamID:(This means your ID, Not your steam name. You can find it with: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Why do you want to join the Bandits, What are you reasons for doing so?:

What are you expecting the Bandits, will be like for you and your character?:

What are your character's personality traits?:

What is your Character's broad backstory? (Explain it with few paragraphs)

IC Information

Name:

Country of Birth:

Hair Colour:

Eye Colour:

Height:

Weight:

Blood type:

Identifiable Marks:

Race:

Why do you want to join the Bandits and its forces?:

Will you follow command, and obey orders?:

Skills:

Note: You have to copy this format and make an application out of it. Post it on this thread

Last edited by Pizza Man on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triangle :3

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Application Format   Bandit Application Format I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:48 am

Name in Steam Friends: Display name: Triangle ID-Name: xxspundlerxx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26330375

IC:
Truth is, I'm sick of this shit hole, along with all the scum-bag communists licking dirt off every wall they can find, along with some Nazi pricks sniffing for life. Life is long gone, and to bad for that. I wanna join the Bandits to mean something, rather than be a smug fucking arse hole.

OOC: (Lol compare this to the IC ^) Well, I'd love to expand my RP experience on the server. I've been with Soul-bound since it ever started, and have known some of the owners far back from that. I have Rp'd with you before and I know you can RP and I hope you know I can rp well too. I have spent over 2400 hours on Garry's mod. Most which are spent serious rping, my skills are vast.

IC : Not bothered what it's like as long as I have crap to consume. Rather than the dirt been fed by the enemy. I'd personally like to make some friends who agree, and help you guys out whenever I can. It will be hard, but who gives a shit, people need to suck it up.

OOC : I'm sure it will be a slight challenge. I have RP'd for a long time, but not much metro, so this shall be an interesting experience for me to witness.

Easily aggravated
Very tough
Respectable
Very few fears
Friendly with friends

Jake was born 2024, the 9th of July. As he remains fairly young at the age of 19, he remains fit and strong. His family is long gone, making him suck it up, toughen up and continue the fight for freedom. He was a very strong child. He got into many fights at school, and got very aggressive when shown discretion. Tough, yet very friendly to those who were friendly to him, or befriended him. This still occurs in the Metro slums today. He is a lone wolf, yet has not shown his aggressive side or friendly side yet, as he is also quite quiet.

Jake never had any family, and lived in a foster-home home at a young age. Once his was 14, he mumbered "Fuck it." to himself and just left this house, just like that. His "Parents" treated him like a piece of shit, which also encourages the fact that he is tough and takes NO shit from anyone. He has a very good sense of humour, though he knows what is a joke, and what is an insult.

Now, Jake lives in the metro-rails. Keeping his distance from anyone, he is searching for someone to be with, and searching for new friends to make his life a whole lot easier. But now he has attempted to join the bandits and their league, his wish may come true.

IC Information

Name: Jake Palmer

Country of Birth: England

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Blue

Height: 6'1

Weight: 130 Lbs (Fairly Light)

Blood type: B

Identifiable Marks: None

Race: Caucasian

Why do you want to join the Bandits and its forces?: To help whenever I can help. To support my new brothers and to become a band of brothers. Those who oppose our force will suffer the power we have to offer. Which will be far from no regret once they have received the smite which is available to those who threaten our oath and brothers.

Will you follow command, and obey orders?: Of course.

Will you pledge to the oath of banditry?: Of course.

Accepted. Meet up IC to be let in.
Back to top Go down
Cpl. Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Application Format   Bandit Application Format I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:53 pm

OOC Information

Name in Steam Friends: Cpl. Dusty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49479997

I made friends with a bandit ICly whom helped me and gave me the chance to earn my living in this Roleplay. Now he invites me to join him and his brothers in their group.

For me it will be a fun and new experience for I am new to MetroRP. For my character it would probably be like stepping into a whole new world as he is new to just about everything.

Quiet
Sympathetic
Loyal

Born in the metro, Dustin grew up being raised by his home station as a whole. His father was always out to scavenge and his mother passed soon after Dustin's birth. Dustin grew to be a strong young man. At the age of twelve he was taught to handle a rifle and soon became a part of the station's guard. At the age of 17, Dustin spent most of his time in the nearby tunnels looking for scrap to bring home. He lived a good life (For a life in the metro) untill the day the Reds "moved-in".

The Reds quickly tried to take claims on the station but the station wanted nothing to do with the Red line or the Reich. Soon, fighting broke out and before long, the Reds got the upper hand. Dustin hasn't ever seen two humans trying to kill each other before and hesitated to fire onto the Reds. This was a mistake as it wasn't but a moment before the butt of a rifle found its way to Dustin's head.

Hours later, Dustin woke to a soulless station filled with only blood and bodies. He heard movement in the tunnels but couldn't find the strength to follow the sounds. The pain and destruction was far beyond the world of which Dustin believed he lived in. Eventually, Dustin stood and he walked. He gathered some food and a flashlight then walked the tunnels. Now, two years later, Dustin drifts from station to station taking any job he comes across and does everything he can to keep himself alive.

IC Information

Name:Dustin Frei

Country of Birth:Russia

Hair Colour:Dark brown

Eye Colour:Hazle

Height: Six foot

Weight:175 lbs

Blood type:O

Identifiable Marks:Small scar on his right upper lip.

Race: Caucasian

Why do you want to join the Bandits and its forces?: To earn my living and survive.

Will you follow command, and obey orders?: Always.

Skills: I can both clean and fire a rifle, I'm a decent cook, and I'm very agile.

Accepted talk to Vladimir Cheknokov in-game to gain the Bandit Whitelist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Application Format   Bandit Application Format I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandit Application Format
Page 1 of 1