Soulbound Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Communist Application Format

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Macbacon
Admin
Macbacon

Communist Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Communist Application Format   Communist Application Format I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Out of Character Information

Name in Steam Friends: (This should be the e-mail or name used to add you to Steam)

SteamID:(This means your ID, Not your steam name. You can find it with: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Why do you want to join the Communists, What are you reasons for doing so?:

What are you expecting the Communists will be like for you and your character?:

What are your character's personality traits?:

What is your Character's broad backstory? (Explain it with few paragraphs)

In Character Application

Name of Applicant:

Country of Birth:

Hair Colour:

Eye Colour:

Height:

Weight:

Blood type:

Identifiable Marks:

Race:

Why do you want to join the Communists and its forces?:

Will you obey your commanding officers and do what is told to do?:

Note: You have to copy this format and make an application out of it. Make a new thread in the communist section

Last edited by Macbacon on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulboundrp.forumotion.com
Skylix

PostSubject: Re: Communist Application Format   Communist Application Format I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:51 am

Name in Steam Friends: ~Skylix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19644843

Why do you want to join the Communists, What are you reasons for doing so?: I want to join the Communits because I want to oppose the "Nazis" (4th Reich), to help other people, protect them, well, be the "Guardian" of some zones, so, be in the Communists faction.

What are you expecting the Communists will be like for you and your character?: My character isn't a bad guy. He doesn't like to do the bandit or other thing like that, except if it's for a good reason. When he see someone being raided/murdered/etc, and he can not remedy of this, he want to die, he seems useless.

What are your character's personality traits?: He is "sympathic", "helpful", and he can sacrifice himself for someone else life.

What is your Character's broad backstory?
Nikolai Chevtchenko lived in Moscow, arisen from mother Alisa and from father Viktor, he was all the time with a childhood friend " Dimitri Vlasovich ".

They always were sympatique to the others, and indeed, not to all, they do not like being to haze, thus they did not make it to other people. They always have to help the others besides. Towards the age of 18, with their majority, they joined the army of the volunteers, to serve their country, and protect their homeland.

But, the day that the Cold War begin, they deserted, when they realized that their decision was of an incomparable cowardice, they wanted to be forgiven, but it was too late, a shrill alarm started up, which meant a nuclear striking on the zone..

They have to take refuge with the subway as all other persons on the place.. And it is there where their real story begins...

In Character Application

Name of Applicant: Nikolai Chevtchenko

Country of Birth: Russia

Hair Colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Blue

Height: 1 Meter 86.

Weight: 76kg.

Blood type: O+

Identifiable Marks: Russian symbol on his left arm.

Race: Slavic

Why do you want to join the Communists and its forces?: For be forgiven of my fault, and of course, help other people, that they can be helped.

Will you obey your commanding officers and do what is told to do?: Yes.

*This is an application for the leader rank.*

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Nomad990

PostSubject: Re: Communist Application Format   Communist Application Format I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:15 am

Name in Steam Friends: Nomad

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29268606

Why do you want to join the Communists, What are you reasons for doing so?: It would be a new roleplaying experience for me, since I've never roleplayed as a Commie. I usually like to try out factions or roleplay positions I haven't been before. I also want to join because not many people are commies or on regularly.

What are you expecting the Communists will be like for you and your character?: I think that the Communists faction will be enjoyable for myself and my character. I always like to try something new and it would be something that could change my character's view of things and how he reacts to certain situations.

What are your character's personality traits?: Lean, mean, killing machine. Friendly and giving, courageous when he's not killing mutants.

What is your Character's broad backstory? (Explain it with few paragraphs)
Sergei was born in 2000, Moscow, Russia. He was born in a very cold winter. His mother worked at the bakery and his father was a Sergeant in the Russian Army. Throughout his life he was known to have been more of an athletic person and have a brave personality which mostly was what his actions circulated around.

At the age of 10, his father passed away briefly after a firefight which was saddening for the whole family. He was considered a hero after he singlehandedly arrested 6 armed suspects on his own. Sergei looked up to his father alot. On the day of the nuclear bomb, Luckily, Sergei and his mother were in the metro when the bomb fell. They managed to walk their way to the nearest station and lived there until Sergei was an adult.

Around the age of 23 his mother passed away and he went to look for work. Sergei found himself fond of tinkering with electronics, when a job opportunity arised, it was at a nearby station and they were looking for an electrician. Sergei arrived at the station (the one we're at) and began to work as an electrician. He received experience from his father as well as a pistol he left when he was younger. He mostly treasures the pistol because it is his only memory of his father left and a powerful weapon.
In Character Application

Name of Applicant: Sergei Vysotsky

Country of Birth: Moscow, Russia

Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Eye Colour: Hazel

Height: 6'2

Weight: 150 pounds

Blood type: B+

Identifiable Marks: Scar across face

Race: Russian

Why do you want to join the Communists and its forces?: I want to join the Communists so I can keep the Metro safe from bandits, idiots and people who try to make the Main Station an unsafe place. Mostly to keep the station safe though.

Will you obey your commanding officers and do what is told to do?: Yes, I will.
Back to top Go down
Skylix

PostSubject: Re: Communist Application Format   Communist Application Format I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Sergei Vysotsky is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communist Application Format   Communist Application Format I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Communist Application Format
Page 1 of 1