Soulbound Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NikouT's application for the leadership.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NikouT

NikouT

NikouT's application for the leadership. Empty
PostSubject: NikouT's application for the leadership.   NikouT's application for the leadership. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:26 am

Name in Steam Friends: NikouT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27787595

Why do you want to join the Rangers, What are you reasons for doing so?:

To help people. To make more chances to be safe.

What are you expecting the Rangers will be like for you and your character?:

Discover.

What are your character's personality traits?:

38 years old, scar on the right upper arm, sceptical face expression.

What is your Character's broad backstory? (Explain it with few paragraphs)

My name is Nick. When I was 17 years old, I saw this nuclear disaster right in Moscow in a holiday adventure with my family. Every civilian has entered into the Metro tunnels, as me and my family, but I lose my little brother... He was 12 years old, guards just leaved him outside, and my father sacrificed himself. The danger has passed.
When I was 21 years old, I found a job to earn some money, bullets, to buy some equipment. A good friend of mine was called himself as "Scavenger" and he invited me to join his party to the metro tunels.
Well, I've bought my first leather armor for the adventure and we have started our adventure through Moscow's tunnels. We've found a ton of scraps, rubles and alot of dead people, we were really sorry to them...
In the mean time since this adventure, I've started to find friends, build relationships, discover new places and help people because post-apocalyptic worls is really dangerous for one mam, need more people to survive. But the problem is, the human - is the strongest and dangerous creature.

In Character Application

Name of Applicant: Nick Trunov

Country of Birth: Ukraine

Hair Colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Blue

Height: 187 cm

Weight: 68 kg

Blood type: B+ Blood Type.

Identifiable Marks: Scar on the right upperarm science the fight with the strange creatures during the first adventure.

Race: European.

Why do you want to join the Ranger and its forces?: I want to be here only to help people, keep them in safe. Discover and invent new stations, places, events.

Will you obey your commanding officers and do what is told to do?: I promise that I would cut my own chest with an old sharpest hunting knife if I fail my mission.
Back to top Go down
Lampman

Lampman

PostSubject: Re: NikouT's application for the leadership.   NikouT's application for the leadership. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:27 am

+Support
You would be very good leader.
-Dj Lampman

P.S: FINALLY Someone leaved app for leadership C:
Back to top Go down
Macbacon
Admin
Macbacon

PostSubject: Re: NikouT's application for the leadership.   NikouT's application for the leadership. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:09 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://soulboundrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NikouT's application for the leadership.   NikouT's application for the leadership. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NikouT's application for the leadership.
Page 1 of 1