Soulbound Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a Second Server. (+Forums)

Go down 
4 posters

Your Choice?
Half-Life 2 Outlands.
Time for a Second Server. (+Forums) I_vote_lcap38%Time for a Second Server. (+Forums) I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
I Am Alive.
Time for a Second Server. (+Forums) I_vote_lcap62%Time for a Second Server. (+Forums) I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Macbacon
Admin
Macbacon

Time for a Second Server. (+Forums) Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Second Server. (+Forums)   Time for a Second Server. (+Forums) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:22 am

Okay, so we have decided to have a second server for the community.
Anyways we decided to make a poll for the new Upcomming gamemodes we will use.

1: Half-Life 2 Roleplay Outlands.
The classical tale, We'll combine a passive Roleplay of everyone working together as refugees from the city with the Overwatch being our enemy. We'll arrange loads of events such as supply drops and everything. People can also if they wish create their own groups, but the focus will be to survive in the wastelands while the Overwatch will do their best to make it harder. If this is chosen we'll throw in another vote for map.

2: I Am Alive.
So this gamemode is based on a Combination of the Movie/book The Hunger games, and the game "I am Alive".
What you start you take part as a Slave, your character is a slave for the Military faction. (Name will be showed on server launch). You will work and obey them, you are wearing this collar that can track you and even kill you.
Everyday on the server there will be a Arena fight, the fight will be like "The Hunger Games" This means you can group up but only one will win. That person that wins the fight will get his Collar removed and he will become and Survivor out in the wild "I am Alive" will start here, you can return to the city. But you will be searched and if they find anykind of weapon on you they will shoot you.

When you are out in the wild you can start a Faction that can choose Karma, you will be able to help those slaves and become an movement against the military.
Or you can start an more Evilish Karma Faction that will go rob, and kill the other survivors for thier own need of food and water.

Arena:
The Arena are there to fight for food and water, you will fight to keep you alive.
If you wanna get the collar off your neck you will have to complete two arena fights in a row without being killed.
This is the Survival for the fittest, and it will be living in hell...

NEW FORUMS:
Yes we are working on our new forums the link will be www.soulboundrp.net

Hang in there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://soulboundrp.forumotion.com
Pizza Man

Pizza Man

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Second Server. (+Forums)   Time for a Second Server. (+Forums) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:38 am

Accidentally clicked Outlands...
Back to top Go down
Macbacon
Admin
Macbacon

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Second Server. (+Forums)   Time for a Second Server. (+Forums) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:05 am

Pizza Man wrote:

So that mean "I am Alive"?
Back to top Go down
https://soulboundrp.forumotion.com
Pizza Man

Pizza Man

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Second Server. (+Forums)   Time for a Second Server. (+Forums) I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:50 am

Macbacon wrote:
Pizza Man wrote:

So that mean "I am Alive"?
Precisely.
Back to top Go down
Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Second Server. (+Forums)   Time for a Second Server. (+Forums) I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:26 am

When does the voting end? bounce
Back to top Go down
Inquisitioner

Inquisitioner

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Second Server. (+Forums)   Time for a Second Server. (+Forums) I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:07 am

We already added the alive thingy. So I guess it's over now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Second Server. (+Forums)   Time for a Second Server. (+Forums) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a Second Server. (+Forums)
Page 1 of 1