Soulbound Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Radz

|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ| Empty
PostSubject: |READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|   |READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ| I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Alright, saddle up soldiers.

Well, guys.. I'll be handling the payments and invoices for the servers so there is NO chance anything will be brought down. I will make sure SBRP is up. So no worries there, I might suggest that we switch gamemode to Nexus? Due that being what the original script being built off of. Whatever it is that makes it easier to assemble SSTRP. I say, ditch that 'NewVegas' garbage.

Back to top Go down
paladint

paladint

PostSubject: Re: |READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|   |READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ| I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:34 am

Openaura is really flexiable, Building it off New Vegas dont change it, unless you plan to build it from scratch in nexus, but nexus is impossible to find, all the links are down.
Back to top Go down
http://update.redaxis.net
Inquisitioner

Inquisitioner

PostSubject: Re: |READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|   |READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ| I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:32 am

I'm still curious why you made it suuuper important to read like news, when it's really more of a proposition or suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Macbacon
Admin
Macbacon

PostSubject: Re: |READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|   |READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ| I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:46 am

He did pay the invoice and we are really glad and thankfull for that. THank you rad Smile
Back to top Go down
https://soulboundrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|   |READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|READ|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulbound Roleplay :: News & Announcements.-
Jump to: