Soulbound Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation Terms of service

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Triangle :3

Donation Terms of service Empty
PostSubject: Donation Terms of service   Donation Terms of service I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:57 am

I made this, feel free to use it, it contains much more detail and will save faggots suing over $25

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By donating to to SoulboundRP, you 100% agree to all of our Terms Of Service, and breaking the rules and Terms of Service will result in removal of purchase rights.
Firstly, by donating $25 to our company/community, you understand that donating is not the same as buying, and by law is not needed to be refunded, therefore it is in your trust. And by donating, you may not keep your "Gold Member Status" if the Server Rules are broken. And as donating, it is your own responsibility to keep to these terms, and accept them when donating. If you do not like what you have received by donating, and request a refund, this is legally not needed. By donating $25 USD to our Paypal© to receive your Gold Member Donator status, you agree to these terms, and if not, Gold Member will be revoked. Terms of Service sealed by
SBRP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
paladint

paladint

PostSubject: Re: Donation Terms of service   Donation Terms of service I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:05 am

One may not usea a copyright unless one owns a copyright, So i took it away from your post :>
Back to top Go down
http://update.redaxis.net
Inquisitioner

Inquisitioner

PostSubject: Re: Donation Terms of service   Donation Terms of service I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:31 pm

HEY PALA, I GOT SUM VERY IMPRUTNAT PAPERS FOR U TO SIGN.

IM FAXING U A NON-DISCOLSER AGREEMENT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donation Terms of service   Donation Terms of service I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation Terms of service
Page 1 of 1