Soulbound Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bizerco's operater app.

Go down 
+4
purplexostrich
Pizza Man
Triangle :3
Bizerco
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bizerco

Bizerco

Bizerco's operater app. Empty
PostSubject: Bizerco's operater app.   Bizerco's operater app. I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Steam name: Bizerco
Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:33784291
Name: Jake
How long have you been with the comunity?: A day or just about it.
Donation?:No
Experiance?: I've been a op in meny difrant rps roughly about 11 though.
Example
Make an Example of a reason to kick and a reason to ban a players.
Please write a good and long reason for us to see how you handle things ingame.

Reason 1 Why kick?: If some one is acting ill-behaved or unrply to a point as to receave it, Example: Someone is bhopping inthe server and is warned by the mpf units and given 'civi-judgement' and then contunes to do it. Or if a playeris just running around simply rply killing everyone, to forceibly attempting rape rp.

Reason 2 Why ban?: A reason to ban a player in my option would be after 3 kicks/warnings if they have broken a major rule (Such as nlr or prolonger greefing ect) Then they would be issued a hour ban to week ban and then a permant ban

Why do you want to join the soulbound administration team?:Because the server is in dire need of administraters even more if they can be on for extra hours and keep the server safe from mingeory powergame and other forums of server abuse like that went on when a admin had left last night around 12pm.
Back to top Go down
Triangle :3

PostSubject: Re: Bizerco's operater app.   Bizerco's operater app. I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm sure he's trusted, we've known Biz for a while and he's sound.
+Support cheers
Back to top Go down
Pizza Man

Pizza Man

PostSubject: Re: Bizerco's operater app.   Bizerco's operater app. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:32 am

Personally I think you're fairly immature and irresponsible and too wreckless to handle the power as an administrator, considering things you say and rules you break. -Support
Back to top Go down
purplexostrich

purplexostrich

PostSubject: Re: Bizerco's operater app.   Bizerco's operater app. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:07 am

Hes one of the maturest people I know, and can be trusted. He will make a wonderful OP!!
Back to top Go down
Pizza Man

Pizza Man

PostSubject: Re: Bizerco's operater app.   Bizerco's operater app. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:39 am

purplexostrich wrote:
Hes one of the maturest people I know, and can be trusted. He will make a wonderful OP!!
Have you seen his powergaming/goddmodding and the steam chat I posted?
Back to top Go down
Bizerco

Bizerco

PostSubject: Re: Bizerco's operater app.   Bizerco's operater app. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:39 pm

We all have Pizza, And i am a man of respect. I treat thouse the way i am treated, You go treating m like a punk, And i'll give you what i get handed. Nuff said.

Last edited by Bizerco on Mon May 14, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
paladint

paladint

PostSubject: Re: Bizerco's operater app.   Bizerco's operater app. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:40 pm

If you don't got anything useful to add, Don't add anything at all.
Most of these things are already being looked into.

Keep these threads as clean as possible, If you got a problem, Don't address your rage publicly, Take it to PM or Steam.
Back to top Go down
http://update.redaxis.net
Radz

PostSubject: Re: Bizerco's operater app.   Bizerco's operater app. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Biz, is more than mature enough to handle administration obligations. Infact, I don't think there isn't one situation this man can't handle. I mean, this kat is perfect for the job. He is level headed but can lay down an iron fist when called for. I personally, would be able to follow his decisions with ease. The only thing is, he may want to analyze a situation to a full extent before making a decision. As an administrator, there is no room for assumptions. +Full Support, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Ragequit101

PostSubject: Re: Bizerco's operater app.   Bizerco's operater app. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:03 pm

You make a good point in every question, nice application from my opinion. +Support.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitioner

Inquisitioner

PostSubject: Re: Bizerco's operater app.   Bizerco's operater app. I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:23 am

ATM, We do not need any more admins nor operators. When the need presents itself we will review your app properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bizerco's operater app.   Bizerco's operater app. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bizerco's operater app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulbound Roleplay :: Operator Applications.-
Jump to: