Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-05-13
Age : 27
Location : Denmark, Horsens, 8700
|Subject: Forum Rules. Sun May 13, 2012 11:24 am|| |
Rules of the Forum
1. You may not spam nor troll.
2. You may not double post; edit your post instead
3. You may not offend anybody.
4. You may not be a racist.
5. You may not write posts that does not have any purpose at all.
6. You should always try to use correct grammars and correct spelling.
7. You may not post applications when the applications are closed.
8. You may not pretend to be someone you are not.
9. You must roleplay within the sections where roleplay is mandatory.
10. You may not create more than one account.
11. You may not necropost. Necroposting is when you bump old or solved threads without a good reason. So before you post make sure you check when the last post has been made and whether or not the thread has been resolved already.
12. You may not make duplicate threads. If you want to make a new thread, make sure there is not a thread with the same subject already.
13. Make sure to read the stickies in each sub-forum before you post. They may contain extra rules for that section in specific. Do also read the threads in 'Rules & Information'!
14. When you see someone breaking the rules on the forum, use the report button to report it to the administration.
15. You may not abuse the report function. This is only to be used to report posts or users who are breaking the rules.
16. You may not discuss or share warez.
17. Do not post obscene or offensive imagery. This includes but is not limited to pornography, excessive blood & gore, torture, fowl language.
18. Do not use obscene images.
19. You may not write anything else than your own SteamID in your profile settings.
20. You may only post threads with some form of value.
21. Pessimistic and destructive attitudes may not be reflected in your posts. If you want to bring up criticism, you should do it in the right section on the forums and in a formal and professional manner. Your criticism should always be constructive.
22. You may not post "+/-support posts" in ban appeals, ban requests or abuse reports unless you are directly involved in the case of the thread. This excludes any server staff.
23. You may never post a "+/-support post" without a relevant motivation.
24. You may not use these forums to advertise other communities or servers.
25. You must use a proper username; any username that offends other people will result in a ban.
26. You may not backseat moderate on the forums. We have a large amount of forum moderators, so use the 'report' button instead.