Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Server Wipe?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pizza Man

PostSubject: Server Wipe?   Mon May 28, 2012 1:33 am

Server turned into a massive RDM-fest last night and most people lost their stuff, and now there's a few slaves that have Ak's and crowbars. I suggest a full wipe and a change to a Fallout gamemode.

(Short Story Suggestion)
The Brotherhood of Steel is moving into Texas to attempt to secure a pre-war government research facility. However, advancing scouts from NCR have made a small settlement near this location, attempting to gain a flank on the Legion. Due to previous encounters, a skirmish has broken out between the two factions, and they are involving local gangs and groups. You play as a wastelander, living in this town. You can join a gang, stay in the town or join one of the factions and participate in the war.

Map: rp_cscdesert_v2-1_propfix

Schema: New Vegas (Or, possibly a modified HL2RP script may work for the Attribute/Business functions)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radz

PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe?   Mon May 28, 2012 5:49 am

Though I like the story, do you really think FaulloutRP is going to be any different? This isn't a problem with the gamemode. Infact, FalloutRP might be even harder to manage.. But, it's a possibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pizza Man

PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe?   Mon May 28, 2012 11:52 am

This 'I am Alive' gamemode only failed because it's so heavy on rebelling against the military.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizerco

PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe?   Tue May 29, 2012 12:52 am

As ironic as any one will find this, For once i agree with Pizza even more as Mac doesen't know any thing about I am alive, And the server was ment to be a comination of I am alive and "Hunger games". Thus as this pains me i am froced to support Mr. Ignorant. +Support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macbacon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe?   Tue May 29, 2012 7:46 am

Pizza Man wrote:
Server turned into a massive RDM-fest last night and most people lost their stuff, and now there's a few slaves that have Ak's and crowbars. I suggest a full wipe and a change to a Fallout gamemode.

(Short Story Suggestion)
The Brotherhood of Steel is moving into Texas to attempt to secure a pre-war government research facility. However, advancing scouts from NCR have made a small settlement near this location, attempting to gain a flank on the Legion. Due to previous encounters, a skirmish has broken out between the two factions, and they are involving local gangs and groups. You play as a wastelander, living in this town. You can join a gang, stay in the town or join one of the factions and participate in the war.

Map: rp_cscdesert_v2-1_propfix

Schema: New Vegas (Or, possibly a modified HL2RP script may work for the Attribute/Business functions)

Fallout will only be made when Clockwork is out that is what our mission is about, We will clean the database and manage this "Rebelling", i don't know people do really have to Fearrp or they will get blown up with that collar, it cannot be taken off without the code from the Captiol Forces.

And this aint just "I am alive" I give fucking crap about the game, it a fully customized Cannon and the scema is just named that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulboundrp.forumotion.com
Bizerco

PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe?   Tue May 29, 2012 9:54 am

I'd say your right man, But every one has pasance, Your never on. And by the time falout cl comes out Rad may tak back the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pizza Man

PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe?   Tue May 29, 2012 10:08 am

If only we still had S.A.N.D. Ahh... The memories...
Vladimir Cheknokov; Ukrainian mafia-leader, dumped into zone by rival gang. Turned warlord and Bandit Faction leader. Collector of all things.

Svitlana Pitarev; A female civilian who escaped to the zone to prevent her father's abuse. Turned friendly local task-giver and merchant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizerco

PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe?   Tue May 29, 2012 11:14 am

Yeah, Well Gurra killed it dead, Like he did his own comunity because he was lazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pizza Man

PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe?   Tue May 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Ya, he was. When he wanted all the players on the server to kill me for no reason, he teleported everyone including me to him, and then gave us all SMGs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radz

PostSubject:    Wed May 30, 2012 1:19 am

No, gentlemen I won't be taking back the server. There is a scheme floating around, something that will really make a difference. I'd say bear with Mac and follow the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Wipe?   

Back to top Go down

Server Wipe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulbound Roleplay :: News & Announcements.-
Jump to: