Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rad's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Radz

PostSubject: Rad's Application    Mon May 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Steam name: Rad

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5108676

Name: Dalton Strizic

How Long have you been with the Community: I had joined just recently.

Donation?: Very soon to come

Experience: To be frank, I've obtained lots of experience of overall in administration from servers of all types. It really helps, knowing the server's setting and environment. This will make things easier, as to how you should handle certain situations under any amount of pressure. I can be quite the judicator when in the threshold of a decision. Suffice to say, I know how to keep stability when things might be out of alignment. I'm used to suppressing my stress when it becomes a grind to handle minges and FailRPing or any other scenario. It's always good to have a OP that doesn't act on whim. For the time I've been an administrator and have been gaining experience as that role. I've LOVED it.

Example
Make an Example of a reason to kick and a reason to ban a players.
Please write a good and long reason for us to see how you handle things ingame.

Reason 1 Why kick?: Well, when a kick is made, it's ordinary for the person to come back but only in hopes of fixing their wrong doings or cleaning up their RP. This action is usually taken when a minor offense was made by the party but was sufficient reason to be kicked. The reasons are countless, but good examples would be minging, failRP, spamming, and or just not abiding by the general rules.

Reason 2 Why ban?: A ban is made when the party committed a more major offense. The reasons could still very. Some reasons could be inherited from kicking as well. Depends on the severity of the offense. A good example would be while the person is causing direct harm to the server or the RP environment, if that doesn't seem to vague.

How to Behave?: As an operator, you want to be on your toes for any failure of rule following. You want to use good judgement. Again, you don't want an operator that acts on a whim and is just going to BAN BAN BAN without supplying a necessary reason. Then, it's always good to stay laid back and not be in people's hair. You don't want to give you, yourself or the server a bad name. You ought to use your privileges only when a situations presents itself otherwise, I personally would not see a need to take action if a problem doesn't come about.

Why do you want to join the Soulbound administration team?: Though I've only been here for a short time, I love it here at Soulbound. I would like to take up my part as an administrator, not because I think I've done something to earn it. But, because I believe I can help in some way as an admin. I am already somewhat of a benefactor to Souldbound but I know I can do so much more for this community and I would be happy in doing so.

Well gentleman, I bid you adieu and goodnight. Thank you for taking the time to read my app^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizerco

PostSubject: Re: Rad's Application    Mon May 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Vary little of the apps i've ever seen are so detailed to ones feelings of a kick/ban or on how to act. In truth if any one of us should be operater it is you my friend. So with as much supoort to what little i'm worth anyway... +Support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitioner

PostSubject: Re: Rad's Application    Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Fully agree with Biz,

Excellent details on the app, just the kind I love to stumble upon on an app.

Support+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Macbacon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rad's Application    Mon May 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Exellenct and decent application.

You detail it perfect and other operator's should read of this Application on a rule how they should behave and how they should control thier Kick and Bans.
cheers

+Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulboundrp.forumotion.com
Inquisitioner

PostSubject: Re: Rad's Application    Mon May 14, 2012 7:34 pm

A support from Pala and you're in. Good idea Bacon, We should sticky this as an example text.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paladint

PostSubject: Re: Rad's Application    Tue May 15, 2012 1:30 am

Our talk yesterday, we clearley stated you did't want any special kind of treatment But since there is a need of operators.
You get a Support form me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://update.redaxis.net
Triangle :3

PostSubject: Re: Rad's Application    Wed May 16, 2012 6:41 am

Support from all the owners, what are you waiting for? Bring him to the team Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitioner

PostSubject: Re: Rad's Application    Wed May 16, 2012 9:24 am

He's in. He'll be responsible for our night time. (Due to him being in U.S and us being the Nordic part of EU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radz

PostSubject: Re: Rad's Application    Wed May 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Glad to be a part of the team! Much appreciation to all my supporters. I'll do the best I can to maintain stability as an operator. As it is, I'll be taking a sick day xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rad's Application    

Back to top Go down

Rad's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulbound Roleplay :: Operator Applications.-
Jump to: