Soulbound Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ragequit101's Operator application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragequit101

Ragequit101's Operator application. Empty
PostSubject: Ragequit101's Operator application.   Ragequit101's Operator application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Okay here is the format for applying for ingame Operator.
This Applications will be posted right outside this Topic.

Format
Steam name: Ragequit101

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5108676

Name: John

How Long have you been with the Community: I've been in DD for some time, and I've been in soulbound ever since they launched their steam group.

Donation?: Not any.

Experience: I have been an admin on one HL2 Role playing server, TcB (The Clap Box) I however, left that gaming community as their server mingery was too great.

Example
Make an Example of a reason to kick and a reason to ban a players.
Please write a good and long reason for us to see how you handle things ingame.

Reason 1
Why kick?:

Kicking a player from the server will come down to many situations of why they are kicked; obviously the player was negatively affecting which would of course result to a kick. When kicking a player from the server, you are basically giving off a warning to the user that has been kicked.
Disturbing other players, or the roleplay would be one of the most common situations. Kicking sometimes is an affective way to keep the peace among the server, however LOL KICKING the entire time is not always the best choice. The player can perhaps, be new to roleplay and not know what the hell the gamemode is; that is why you must be careful to make sure your kicking is a legitimate reason.

Reason 2
Why ban?:

Banning a player comes down to, when they show serious offense to the server's members and the entire server in general. Banning would also be used, if a player has been kicked several times for the same reason; that would show that the kicking has done no affect to the player, and has not changed his/her behavior the next time they re-enter the server. However, excessively banning players for small reasons may decreases the server's populace and reputation. If they hear they have shitty admins, who would want to attend to any server like that?

How to Behave?: As an operator, you hold a good deal of respect to the community. Which would mean, I have to show correct behavior in and out of the server. It would boost the servers reputation, and population if they hear the administer team is good. A good administrator team, would be a strict, clean server.

Why do you want to join the soulbound administration team?: I want to help out the community man! I can't spare any money for donations sadly Sad, so this is one of the best ways I could think of to benefit the server. I also just hate when I see mingery on any server, it would sometimes show me that the admins are not paying attention to their duty whatsoever and I would feel that I could do a better job in that position. So yeah, that's why I would like to become an operator and see you guys in the server!
Back to top Go down
Bizerco

Bizerco

PostSubject: Re: Ragequit101's Operator application.   Ragequit101's Operator application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:06 pm

*Clap clap ...clap.* This is a well done up app and speaks the truth, The server does need support and i see a lot of abuse from normal players go on unpunished even more so as this app is done out of the disire to only help the server its self.. Brings a tear to my eye so it does. +Support.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitioner

Inquisitioner

PostSubject: Re: Ragequit101's Operator application.   Ragequit101's Operator application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:23 am

ATM, We do not need any more admins nor operators. When the need presents itself we will review your app properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragequit101's Operator application.   Ragequit101's Operator application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragequit101's Operator application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulbound Roleplay :: Operator Applications.-
Jump to: