Soulbound Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulbound Roleplay

Where your soul will be bound to a roleplay..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pizza Man's Operator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pizza Man

Pizza Man

Pizza Man's Operator Application Empty
PostSubject: Pizza Man's Operator Application   Pizza Man's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 7:19 am

Steam name:Pizza Man

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:12571274

Name:
Ryan

How Long have you been with the Community:
Since it was started basically, and I've been in previous communities concerning Macbacon and PaladinT.

Donation?: Possible in the future.

Experience:
Administrated 5 other OpenAura servers (2 of them HL2RP, 1 Outlands. Macbacon's S.A.N.D. and 1 P4) hosted and administrated countless Minecraft servers. One of those HL2RP, one Outlands and (rather obviously) Macbacon's own S.A.N.D. gamemode were with Macbacon and PaladinT, so I am sure they can vouche for my expierence in adminisration.

Example
Make an Example of a reason to kick and a reason to ban a players.
Please write a good and long reason for us to see how you handle things ingame.

Reason 1 Why kick?:
Kicking is a form of telling a player they've done something bad, but a way of giving them another chance if they wish to take another chance at the game. Normally kicking is for minor things, or things that they didn't necessarily do on purpose. For example, if a player joins the game and starts running around yelling "lol nabz cum gt me!" I would kick him/her for Incorrect Spelling/Grammar. Now they could take this 3 ways, they could never return, they could return and continue to do it, which I would then give a ban for, or they could return and attempt to mend the situation to the best of their ability.

Reason 2 Why ban?:
Banning is a way to show the player they have offended/disrespected/broken the rules in a major way, and you are dealing a full punishment for their actions. Normally I'd ban for continuous minor-rule breakings or major breakings of the rules, also including hacking. A situation where I would ban someone, is if they're purposely expoiting the script to obtain items, tokens or other valuables that can benefit them without working for it. I'd probably issue a 1-day ban for a minor occurence of this, confiscating the items aswell or if a major occurence (they duplicated many items and were handing them out) a 1-2 week ban.

How to Behave?: Respect the players, other staff and generally everyone, aswell as being polite and courteous (Something we Canadians are good at) to everyone at the same time. Handle things with maturity, and set an example for new players and expierenced players to follow. Helping and maintaining a good roleplay environment for all players.

Why do you want to join the soulbound administration team?:
I absolutely love the community here and I love HL2RP/Outlands. I know a lot of the community and wanted to pride myself to assist the players and help keep away minges and their likes. I love to help people and generally see to myself as taking a polite courteous and fun role in communities, so thought I'd benefit and the community would from having me on the staff.

Thanks for reading and considering me on staff,

-Pizza Man
Back to top Go down
Pizza Man

Pizza Man

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Man's Operator Application   Pizza Man's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:49 am

And I await any sort of response...
Back to top Go down
Inquisitioner

Inquisitioner

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Man's Operator Application   Pizza Man's Operator Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:23 am

ATM, We do not need any more admins nor operators. When the need presents itself we will review your app properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Man's Operator Application   Pizza Man's Operator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pizza Man's Operator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulbound Roleplay :: Operator Applications.-
Jump to: